40 CFR 63.4110 - What notifications must I submit?
(a) You must submit the notifications in §§ 63.7(b) and (c), 63.8(f)(4), and 63.9(b) through (e) and (h) that apply to you by the dates specified in those sections, except as provided in paragraphs (a)(1) and (2) of this section.
(1) You must submit the Initial Notification required by § 63.9(b) for an existing affected source no later than July 23, 2003. For a new or reconstructed affected source, you must submit the Initial Notification no later than 120 days after initial startup or November 20, 2002, whichever is later.
(2) You must submit the Notification of Compliance Status required by § 63.9(h) no later than 30 calendar days following the end of the initial compliance period described in § 63.4140, § 63.4150, or § 63.4160 that applies to your affected source.
(1) Company name and address.
(2) Statement by a responsible official with that official's name, title, and signature certifying the truth, accuracy, and completeness of the content of the report.
(3) Date of the report and beginning and ending dates of the reporting period. The reporting period is the initial compliance period described in § 63.4140, § 63.4150, or § 63.4160 that applies to your affected source.
(i) A description of and statement of the cause of the deviation.
(ii) If you failed to meet the applicable emission limit in § 63.4090, include all the calculations you used to determine the kg organic HAP emitted per liter of coating solids used. You do not need to submit information provided by the materials suppliers or manufacturers or test reports.
(7) For each of the data items listed in paragraphs (b)(7)(i) through (iv) of this section that is required by the compliance option(s) you used to demonstrate compliance with the emission limit, include an example of how you determined the value, including calculations and supporting data. Supporting data can include a copy of the information provided by the supplier or manufacturer of the example coating or material or a summary of the results of testing conducted according to § 63.4141(a), (b), or (c). You do not need to submit copies of any test reports.
(ii) For the emission rate without add-on controls option, provide the calculation of the total mass of organic HAP emissions; the calculation of the total volume of coating solids used; and the calculation of the organic HAP emission rate, using Equations 1, 1A through 1C, 2, and 3, respectively, of § 63.4151.
(iii) For the emission rate with add-on controls option, provide the calculation of the total mass of organic HAP emissions for the coatings, thinners, and cleaning materials used, using Equations 1 and 1A through 1C of § 63.4151; the calculation of the total volume of coating solids used, using Equation 2 of § 63.4151; the calculation of the mass of organic HAP emission reduction by emission capture systems and add-on control devices, using Equations 1, 1A through 1C, 2, 3, and 3A through 3C of § 63.4161, as applicable; and the calculation of the organic HAP emission rate, using Equation 4 of § 63.4161.
(9) For the emission rate with add-on controls option, you must include the information specified in paragraphs (b)(9)(i) through (v) of this section, except that the requirements in paragraphs (b)(9)(i) through (iii) of this section do not apply to solvent recovery systems for which you conduct liquid-liquid material balances according to § 63.4161(h).
(i) For each emission capture system, a summary of the data and copies of the calculations supporting the determination that the emission capture system is a permanent total enclosure (PTE) or a measurement of the emission capture system efficiency. Include a description of the protocol followed for measuring capture efficiency, summaries of any capture efficiency tests conducted, and any calculations supporting the capture efficiency determination. If you use the data quality objective (DQO) or lower confidence limit (LCL) approach, you must also include the statistical calculations to show you meet the DQO or LCL criteria in appendix A to subpart KK of this part. You do not need to submit complete test reports.
(iv) A statement of whether or not you developed and implemented the work practice plan required by § 63.4093.
(10) If you have chosen for your affected source to comply with the requirements of another subpart in lieu of the requirements of this subpart, as allowed in § 63.4081(d), your Notification of Compliance Status must include a statement certifying your intent, as well as documentation and supporting materials showing that, during the initial compliance period, your affected source's total organic HAP emissions were equal to or less than the organic HAP emissions that would have resulted from complying separately with each applicable subpart.
- 40 CFR 63.4151 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4161 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4083 — When Do I Have to Comply With This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.4152 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4163 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4081 — Am I Subject to This Subpart?