40 CFR 63.4493 - What work practice standards must I meet?
(b) If you use the emission rate with add-on controls option, you must develop and implement a work practice plan to minimize organic HAP emissions from the storage, mixing, and conveying of coatings, thinners and/or other additives, and cleaning materials used in, and waste materials generated by the controlled coating operation(s) for which you use this option; or you must meet an alternative standard as provided in paragraph (c) of this section. The plan must specify practices and procedures to ensure that, at a minimum, the elements specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (5) of this section are implemented.
(c) As provided in § 63.6(g), we, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, may choose to grant you permission to use an alternative to the work practice standards in this section.
- 40 CFR 63.4530 — What Records Must I Keep?
- 40 CFR 63.4561 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4500 — What Are My General Requirements for Complying With This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.4510 — What Notifications Must I Submit?
- 40 CFR 63.4491 — What Are My Options for Meeting the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.4560 — By What Date Must I Conduct Performance Tests and Other Initial Compliance Demonstrations?
- 40 CFR 63.4563 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?