40 CFR 63.4910 - What notifications must I submit?
(a)General. You must submit the notifications in §§ 63.7(b) and (c), 63.8(f)(4), and 63.9(b) through (e), (h), and (j) that apply to you by the dates specified in those sections, except as provided in paragraphs (b) and (c) of this section.
(b)Initial Notification. You must submit the Initial Notification required by § 63.9(b) for a new or reconstructed affected source no later than 120 days after initial startup or 120 days after May 23, 2003, whichever is later. For an existing affected source, you must submit the Initial Notification no later than 1 year after May 23, 2003.
(c)Notification of Compliance Status. You must submit the Notification of Compliance Status required by § 63.9(h) no later than 30 calendar days following the end of the initial compliance period described in § 63.4940, § 63.4950, or § 63.4960 that applies to your affected source. The Notification of Compliance Status must contain the information specified in paragraphs (c)(1) through (9) of this section and the applicable information specified in § 63.9(h).
(1) Company name and address.
(2) Statement by a responsible official with that official's name, title, and signature, certifying the truth, accuracy, and completeness of the report. Such certifications must also comply with the requirements of 40 CFR 70.5(d) or 40 CFR 71.5(d).
(3) Date of the report and beginning and ending dates of the reporting period. The reporting period is the initial compliance period described in § 63.4940, § 63.4950, or § 63.4960 that applies to your affected source.
(4) Identification of the compliance option or options specified in § 63.4891 that you used on each coating operation in the affected source during the initial compliance period and that you will use for demonstrating continuous compliance.
(i) A description and statement of the cause of the deviation.
(ii) If you failed to meet the applicable emission limit in § 63.4890, include all the calculations you used to determine compliance. You do not need to submit information provided by material suppliers or manufacturers or test reports.
(7) For each of the data items listed in paragraphs (c)(7)(i) through (iv) of this section that is required by the compliance option(s) you used to demonstrate compliance with the emission limit, include an example of how you determined the value, including calculations and supporting data. Supporting data can include a copy of the information provided by the supplier or manufacturer of the example coating or material or a summary of the results of testing conducted according to § 63.4941(a), (b), or (c). You do not need to submit copies of any test reports.
(ii) For the emission rate without add-on controls option, provide the information specified in paragraphs (c)(8)(ii)(A) through (C) of this section.
(iii) For the emission rate with add-on controls option, provide the information specified in paragraphs (c)(8)(iii)(A) through (D) of this section.
(C) The calculation of the mass of organic HAP emission reduction during the initial compliance period by emission capture systems and add-on control devices, using Equation 1 of § 63.4961, and the calculation of the mass of organic HAP emission reduction for the coating operations controlled by solvent recovery systems during each compliance period, using Equation 3 of § 63.4961 as applicable.
(9) For the emission rate with add-on controls option, you must include the information specified in paragraphs (c)(9)(i) through (v) of this section. However, the requirements in paragraphs (c)(9)(i) through (iii) of this section do not apply to solvent recovery systems for which you conduct liquid-liquid material balances according to § 63.4961(j).
(i) For each emission capture system, a summary of the data and copies of the calculations supporting the determination that the emission capture system is a permanent total enclosure (PTE) or a measurement of the emission capture system efficiency. Include a description of the protocol followed for measuring capture efficiency, summaries of any capture efficiency tests conducted, and any calculations supporting the capture efficiency determination. If you use the data quality objective (DQO) or lower confidence limit (LCL) approach, you must also include the statistical calculations to show you meet the DQO or LCL criteria in appendix A to subpart KK of this part. You do not need to submit complete test reports.
(iv) A statement of whether or not you developed and implemented the work practice plan required by § 63.4893.
(v) A statement of whether or not you developed and implemented the SSMP required by § 63.4900.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.
- 40 CFR 63.4951 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4961 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.4962 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4952 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations?
- 40 CFR 63.4883 — When Do I Have to Comply With This Subpart?