40 CFR 63.7100 - What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart?
(a) After your initial compliance date, you must be in compliance with the emission limitations (including operating limits) in this subpart at all times, except during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(b) You must be in compliance with the opacity and visible emission (VE) limits in this subpart during the times specified in § 63.6(h)(1).
(c) You must always operate and maintain your affected source, including air pollution control and monitoring equipment, according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(1)(i).
(d) You must prepare and implement for each LMP, a written operations, maintenance, and monitoring (OM&M) plan. You must submit the plan to the applicable permitting authority for review and approval as part of the application for a 40 CFR part 70 or 40 CFR part 71 permit. Any subsequent changes to the plan must be submitted to the applicable permitting authority for review and approval. Pending approval by the applicable permitting authority of an initial or amended plan, you must comply with the provisions of the submitted plan. Each plan must contain the following information:
(1) Process and control device parameters to be monitored to determine compliance, along with established operating limits or ranges, as applicable, for each emission unit.
(2) A monitoring schedule for each emission unit.
(3) Procedures for the proper operation and maintenance of each emission unit and each air pollution control device used to meet the applicable emission limitations and operating limits in Tables 1 and 2 to this subpart, respectively.
(4) Procedures for the proper installation, operation, and maintenance of monitoring devices or systems used to determine compliance, including:
(i) Calibration and certification of accuracy of each monitoring device;
(ii) Performance and equipment specifications for the sample interface, parametric signal analyzer, and the data collection and reduction systems;
(iii) Ongoing operation and maintenance procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.8(c)(1), (3), and (4)(ii); and
(iv) Ongoing data quality assurance procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.8(d).
(5) Procedures for monitoring process and control device parameters.
(6) Corrective actions to be taken when process or operating parameters or add-on control device parameters deviate from the operating limits specified in Table 2 to this subpart, including:
(i) Procedures to determine and record the cause of a deviation or excursion, and the time the deviation or excursion began and ended; and
(ii) Procedures for recording the corrective action taken, the time corrective action was initiated, and the time and date the corrective action was completed.
(7) A maintenance schedule for each emission unit and control device that is consistent with the manufacturer's instructions and recommendations for routine and long-term maintenance.
(e) You must develop a written startup, shutdown, and malfunction plan (SSMP) according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(3).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.