40 CFR 63.7340 - What notifications must I submit and when?
(c) As specified in § 63.9(b)(3), if you startup your new affected source on or after April 14, 2003, you must submit your initial notification no later than 120 calendar days after you become subject to this subpart.
(d) If you are required to conduct a performance test, you must submit a notification of intent to conduct a performance test at least 60 calendar days before the performance test is scheduled to begin as required in § 63.7(b)(1).
(e) If you are required to conduct a performance test, opacity observation, or other initial compliance demonstration, you must submit a notification of compliance status according to § 63.9(h)(2)(ii).
(1) For each initial compliance demonstration that does not include a performance test, you must submit the notification of compliance status before the close of business on the 30th calendar day following the completion of the initial compliance demonstration.
(2) For each initial compliance demonstration that does include a performance test, you must submit the notification of compliance status, including the performance test results, before the close of business on the 60th calendar day following completion of the performance test according to § 63.10(d)(2).
(f) For each by-product coke oven battery with horizontal flues, you must notify the Administrator (or delegated authority) of the date on which the study of flue temperatures required by § 63.7292(a)(3) will be initiated. You must submit this notification no later than 7 days prior to the date you initiate the study.
- 40 CFR 63.7326 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations That Apply to Me?
- 40 CFR 63.7292 — What Work Practice Standards Must I Meet for Fugitive Pushing Emissions if I Have a By-Product Coke Oven Battery With Horizontal Flues?
- 40 CFR 63.7283 — When Do I Have to Comply With This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.7327 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Work Practice Standards That Apply to Me?
- 40 CFR 63.7328 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Operation and Maintenance Requirements That Apply to Me?