§ 63.7842 What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the following records:
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any initial notification or notification of compliance status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Records of performance tests, performance evaluations, and opacity observations as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(b) For each COMS, you must keep the records specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (4) of this section.
(1) Records described in § 63.10(b)(2)(vi) through (xi).
(2) Monitoring data for a performance evaluation as required in § 63.6(h)(7)(i) and (ii).
(3) Previous (that is, superceded) versions of the performance evaluation plan as required in § 63.8(d)(3).
(4) Records of the date and time that each deviation started and stopped, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(c) You must keep the records required in § 63.6(h)(6) for visual observations.
(d) You must keep the records required in §§ 63.7833 and 63.7834 to show continuous compliance with each emission limitation and operation and maintenance requirement that applies to you.