40 CFR 63.7890 - What emissions limitations and work practice standards must I meet for process vents?
(a) You must control HAP emissions from each new and existing process vent subject to § 63.7885(b)(1) according to emissions limitations and work practice standards in this section that apply to your affected process vents.
(b) For your affected process vents, you must meet one of the facility-wide emission limit options specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (4) of this section. If you have multiple affected process vent streams, you may comply with this paragraph using a combination of controlled and uncontrolled process vent streams that achieve the facility-wide emission limit that applies to you.
(1) Reduce from all affected process vents the total emissions of the HAP listed in Table 1 of this subpart to a level less than 1.4 kilograms per hour (kg/hr) and 2.8 Mg/yr (3.0 pounds per hour (lb/hr) and 3.1 tpy); or
(4) Reduce from all affected process vents the emissions of TOC (minus methane and ethane) by 95 percent by weight or more.
(c) For each closed vent system and control device you use to comply with paragraph (b) of this section, you must meet the operating limit requirements and work practice standards in § 63.7925(c) through (j) that apply to your closed vent system and control device.
- 40 CFR 63.7885 — What Are the General Standards I Must Meet for My Affected Process Vents?
- 40 CFR 63.7941 — How Do I Conduct a Performance Test, Design Evaluation, or Other Type of Initial Compliance Demonstration?
- 40 CFR 63.7925 — What Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards Must I Meet for Closed Vent Systems and Control Devices?
- 40 CFR 63.7892 — What Are My Inspection and Monitoring Requirements for Process Vents?
- 40 CFR 63.7891 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Process Vents?
- 40 CFR 63.7893 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Process Vents?