40 CFR 63.7905 - What emissions limitations or work practice standards must I meet for surface impoundments?
(a) You must control HAP emissions from each new and existing surface impoundment subject to § 63.7886(b)(1)(iii) according to emissions limitations and work practice standards in this section that apply to your affected surface impoundments.
(b) For each affected surface impoundment, you must install and operate air pollution controls that meet either of the options in paragraphs (b)(1) or (2) of this section.
(2) Install and operate a cover vented through a closed vent system to a control device according to the requirements in § 63.943. You must meet the emissions limitations and work practice standards in § 63.7925 that apply to your closed vent system and control device.
(c) As provided in § 63.6(g), you may request approval from the EPA to use an alternative to the work practice standards in this section that apply to your surface impoundments. If you request for permission to use an alternative to the work practice standards, you must submit the information described in § 63.6(g)(2).
- 40 CFR 63.7886 — What Are the General Standards I Must Meet for My Affected Remediation Material Management Units?
- 40 CFR 63.7906 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emissions Limitations or Work Practice Standards for Surface Impoundments?
- 40 CFR 63.7907 — What Are My Inspection and Monitoring Requirements for Surface Impoundments?
- 40 CFR 63.7908 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Surface Impoundments?