40 CFR 63.8240 - What are my monitoring requirements?
For each by-product hydrogen stream, each end box ventilation system vent, and each mercury thermal recovery unit vent, you must monitor the mercury emissions using the procedures in paragraph (a) or (b) of this section.
- 40 CFR 63.8254 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.8244 — How Do I Monitor and Collect Data to Demonstrate Continuous Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.8232 — What Test Methods and Other Procedures Must I Use to Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.8243 — What Equations and Procedures Must I Use to Demonstrate Continuous Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.8236 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards?
- 40 CFR 63.8242 — What Are the Installation, Operation, and Maintenance Requirements for My Continuous Monitoring Systems?