40 CFR 63.8490 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (4) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(2) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(3) Records of performance tests as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(4) Records relating to control device maintenance and documentation of your approved routine control device maintenance exemption, if you request such an exemption under § 63.8420(e).
(b) You must keep the records required in Table 5 to this subpart to show continuous compliance with each emission limitation that applies to you.
(c) You must also maintain the records listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (6) of this section.
(1) For each bag leak detection system, records of each alarm, the time of the alarm, the time corrective action was initiated and completed, and a brief description of the cause of the alarm and the corrective action taken.
(2) For each deviation of an operating limit parameter value, the date, time, and duration of the deviation, a brief explanation of the cause of the deviation and the corrective action taken, and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction.
(3) For each affected source, records of production rates on a fired-product basis.
(4) Records for any approved alternative monitoring or test procedures.
(5) Records of maintenance and inspections performed on the APCD.
(6) Current copies of your SSMP and OM&M plan, including any revisions, with records documenting conformance.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.