40 CFR 63.8490 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep the records listed in paragraphs (a)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) A copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, according to the requirements in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(c) You must also maintain the records listed in paragraphs (c)(1) through (11) of this section.
(1) For each bag leak detection system, records of each alarm, the time of the alarm, the time corrective action was initiated and completed, and a brief description of the cause of the alarm and the corrective action taken.
(2) For each deviation, record the information in paragraphs (c)(2)(i) through (iv) of this section.
(i) The date, time, and duration of the deviation.
(ii) A list of the affected sources or equipment.
(iii) An estimate of the quantity of each regulated pollutant emitted over any emission limit and a description of the method used to estimate the emissions.
(iv) Actions taken to minimize emissions in accordance with § 63.8420(b) and any corrective actions taken to return the affected unit to its normal or usual manner of operation.
(3) For each affected source, records of production rates on a fired-product basis.
(5) Records of maintenance and inspections performed on the APCD.
(6) Current copies of your OM&M plan, including any revisions, with records documenting conformance.
(i) Records of the firing time and temperature cycle for each product produced in each periodic kiln. If all periodic kilns use the same time and temperature cycles, one copy may be maintained for each kiln. Reference numbers must be assigned to use in log sheets.
(ii) For each periodic kiln, a log that details the type of product fired in each batch, the corresponding time and temperature protocol reference number, and an indication of whether the appropriate time and temperature cycle was fired.
(9) Records of burner tune-ups used to comply with the dioxin/furan work practice standard for tunnel kilns.
(10) For periods of startup and shutdown, records of the following information:
(ii) For periods of startup, the kiln push rate and kiln exhaust temperature prior to the time the kiln exhaust reaches the minimum APCD inlet temperature (for a kiln with an APCD) or the kiln temperature profile is attained (for a kiln with no APCD).
(iii) For periods of shutdown, the kiln push rate and kiln exhaust temperature after the time the kiln exhaust falls below the minimum APCD inlet temperature (for a kiln with an APCD) or the kiln temperature profile is no longer maintained (for a kiln with no APCD).