40 CFR 63.8794 - What are my general requirements for complying with this subpart?
(a) For each loop slitter adhesive use affected source, you must be in compliance with the requirements in this subpart at all times.
(b) For each new or reconstructed flame lamination affected source, you must be in compliance with the requirements in this subpart at all times, except during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(c) You must always operate and maintain your affected source, including air pollution control and monitoring equipment, according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(1)(i).
(d) During the period between the compliance date specified for your new or reconstructed flame lamination affected source in § 63.8786, and the date upon which continuous compliance monitoring systems have been installed and verified and any applicable operating limits have been set, you must maintain a log detailing the operation and maintenance of the process and emissions control equipment.
(e) For each new or reconstructed flame lamination affected source, you must develop a written startup, shutdown, and malfunction plan according to the provisions in § 63.6(e)(3).
(f) For each monitoring system required in this section for new or reconstructed flame lamination sources, you must develop and submit for approval a site-specific monitoring plan that addresses the requirements in paragraphs (f)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) Installation of the continuous monitoring system (CMS) sampling probe or other interface at a measurement location relative to each affected process unit such that the measurement is representative of control of the exhaust emissions (e.g., on or downstream of the last control device);
(2) Performance and equipment specifications for the sample interface, the pollutant concentration or parametric signal analyzer, and the data collection and reduction system; and
(3) Performance evaluation procedures and acceptance criteria (e.g., calibrations).
(g) In your site-specific monitoring plan, you must also address the ongoing procedures specified in paragraphs (g)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) Ongoing operation and maintenance procedures in accordance with the general requirements of §§ 63.8(c)(1), (3), (4)(ii), (7), and (8), and 63.8804;
(2) Ongoing data quality assurance procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.8(d); and
(3) Ongoing recordkeeping and reporting procedures in accordance with the general requirements of § 63.10(c), (e)(1), and (e)(2)(i).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.