40 CFR 63.9055 - What records must I keep?
(a) You must keep a copy of each notification and report that you submitted to comply with this subpart, including all documentation supporting any Initial Notification or Notification of Compliance Status that you submitted, as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(xiv).
(b) You must also keep the following records specified in paragraphs (b)(1) through (5) of this section.
(1) The records in § 63.6(e)(3)(iii) through (v) related to startup, shutdown, and malfunction.
(2) Records of performance tests as required in § 63.10(b)(2)(viii).
(3) Records of operating parameter values that are consistent with your monitoring plan.
(4) Records of the date and time that each deviation started and stopped and whether the deviation occurred during a period of startup, shutdown, or malfunction or during another period.
(5) Copies of the current versions of the site-specific monitoring plan and the equipment LDAR plan. You also must submit copies of these plans and any revisions or updates to the Administrator for comment only (not for approval).
(6) Records of the planned routine maintenance performed on each HCl storage tank control device including the duration of each time the control device does not meet the emission limits in table 1 to this subpart, as applicable, due to planned routine maintenance. Such a record shall include the information specified in paragraphs (b)(6)(i) and (ii) of this section.
(i) The first time of day and date the emission limits in table 1 to this subpart, as applicable, were not met at the beginning of the planned routine maintenance, and
(ii) The first time of day and date the emission limits in table 1 to this subpart, as applicable, were met at the conclusion of the planned routine maintenance.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 63 after this date.