40 CFR 63.924 - Standards - Container Level 3 controls.
(2) A container that is vented inside an enclosure which is exhausted through a closed-vent system to a control device in accordance with the requirements of paragraphs (c)(1) and (c)(2) of this section.
(1) The enclosure shall be designed and operated in accordance with the criteria for a permanent total enclosure as specified in “Procedure T - Criteria for and Verification of a Permanent or Temporary Total Enclosure” under 40 CFR 52.741, appendix B. The enclosure may have permanent or temporary openings to allow worker access; passage of containers through the enclosure by conveyor or other mechanical means; entry of permanent mechanical or electrical equipment; or to direct airflow into the enclosure. The owner or operator shall perform the verification procedure for the enclosure as specified in Section 5.0 to “Procedure T - Criteria for and Verification of a Permanent or Temporary Total Enclosure” initially when the enclosure is first installed and, thereafter, annually.
(d) Safety devices, as defined in § 63.921 of this subpart, may be installed and operated as necessary on any container, enclosure, closed-vent system, or control device used to comply with this section.
- 40 CFR 63.926 — Inspection and Monitoring Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.928 — Reporting Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.927 — Recordkeeping Requirements.
- 40 CFR 63.7902 — What Are My Inspection and Monitoring Requirements for Containers?
- 40 CFR 63.7900 — What Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards Must I Meet for Containers?
- 40 CFR 63.7901 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emissions Limitations and Work Practice Standards for Containers?