40 CFR 63.9812 - What notifications must I submit and when?
(c) As specified in § 63.9(b)(3), if you start up your new or reconstructed affected source on or after April 16, 2003, you must submit an Initial Notification not later than 120 calendar days after you become subject to this subpart.
(d) If you are required to conduct a performance test, you must submit a Notification of Performance Test at least 60 calendar days before the performance test is scheduled to begin, as required in § 63.7(b)(1).
(1) For each compliance demonstration that includes a performance test conducted according to the requirements in Table 4 to this subpart, you must submit the Notification of Compliance Status, including the performance test results, before the close of business on the 60th calendar day following the completion of the performance test, according to § 63.10(d)(2).
(i) The operating limit parameter values established for each affected source with supporting documentation and a description of the procedure used to establish the values.
(ii) Design information and analysis with supporting documentation demonstrating conformance with requirements for capture/collection systems in Table 2 to this subpart.
(f) If you operate a clay refractory products kiln or a chromium refractory products kiln that is subject to the work practice standard specified in item 3 or 4 of Table 3 to this subpart, and you intend to use a fuel other than natural gas or equivalent to fire the affected kiln, you must submit a notification of alternative fuel use within 48 hours of the declaration of a period of natural gas curtailment or supply interruption, as defined in § 63.9824. The notification must include the information specified in paragraphs (f)(1) through (5) of this section.
(1) Company name and address.
(2) Identification of the affected kiln.
(3) Reason you are unable to use natural gas or equivalent fuel, including the date when the natural gas curtailment was declared or the natural gas supply interruption began.
(4) Type of alternative fuel that you intend to use.
(5) Dates when the alternative fuel use is expected to begin and end.
(g) If you own or operate an affected continuous kiln and must perform scheduled maintenance on the control device for that kiln, you must request approval from the Administrator before bypassing the control device, as specified in § 63.9792(e). You must submit a separate request for approval each time you plan to bypass the kiln control device.