40 CFR 63.9890 - What emission limitations must I meet?
(a) You must meet each emission limit in Table 1 to this subpart that applies to you.
(b) For each wet scrubber applied to meet any particulate matter, particulate matter less than 10 microns (PM10), chlorine, hydrochloric acid, or dioxins/furans emission limit in Table 1 to this subpart, you must maintain the hourly average pressure drop and scrubber liquid flow rate at or above the minimum level established during the initial or subsequent performance test.
- 40 CFR 63.9931 — What Reports Must I Submit and When?
- 40 CFR 63.9921 — What Are the Installation, Operation and Maintenance Requirements for My Monitors?
- 40 CFR 63.9920 — What Are My Continuous Monitoring Requirements?
- 40 CFR 63.9900 — What Are My Operation and Maintenance Requirements?
- 40 CFR 63.9923 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards That Apply to Me?
- 40 CFR 63.9925 — What Other Requirements Must I Meet to Demonstrate Continuous Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.9916 — What Test Methods and Other Procedures Must I Use to Establish and Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Operating Limits?
- 40 CFR 63.9941 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.9917 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards That Apply to Me?