40 CFR 63.9891 - What work practice standards must I meet for my fugitive dust sources?
(a) You must prepare and at all times operate according to a fugitive dust emissions control plan that describes in detail the measures that will be put in place to control fugitive dust emissions from all unpaved roads and other unpaved operational areas.
(b) You must submit a copy of your fugitive dust emissions control plan for approval to the Administrator on or before the applicable compliance date for the affected source as specified in § 63.9883. The requirement to operate according to the fugitive dust emissions control plan must be incorporated by reference in the source's operating permit issued by the permitting authority under 40 CFR part 70 or 40 CFR part 71.
(2) The plan describes the current measures to control fugitive dust emission sources.
(d) You must maintain a current copy of the fugitive dust emissions control plan on-site and available for inspection upon request. You must keep the plan for the life of the affected source or until the affected source is no longer subject to the requirements of this subpart.
- 40 CFR 63.9933 — In What Form and How Long Must I Keep My Records?
- 40 CFR 63.9923 — How Do I Demonstrate Continuous Compliance With the Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards That Apply to Me?
- 40 CFR 63.9925 — What Other Requirements Must I Meet to Demonstrate Continuous Compliance?
- 40 CFR 63.9941 — Who Implements and Enforces This Subpart?
- 40 CFR 63.9917 — How Do I Demonstrate Initial Compliance With the Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards That Apply to Me?