40 CFR 72.21 - Submissions.
(1) The following statement, which shall be included verbatim in such submission: “I am authorized to make this submission on behalf of the owners and operators of the source or units for which the submission is made.”
(2) The following statement, which shall be included verbatim in such submission: “I certify under penalty of law that I have personally examined, and am familiar with, the statements and information submitted in this document and all its attachments. Based on my inquiry of those individuals with primary responsibility for obtaining the information, I certify that the statements and information are to the best of my knowledge and belief true, accurate, and complete. I am aware that there are significant penalties for submitting false statements and information or omitting required statements and information, including the possibility of fine or imprisonment.”
(c) The Administrator and the permitting authority shall accept or act on a submission made on behalf of owners or operators of an affected source and an affected unit only if the submission has been made, signed, and certified in accordance with paragraphs (a) and (b) of this section.
(2) The designated representative of a source shall provide each owner and operator of an affected unit at the source a copy of any submission or determination under paragraph (d)(1) of this section, unless the owner or operator expressly waives the right to receive such a copy.
(e) The provisions of this section shall apply to a submission made under parts 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, and 78 of this chapter only if it is made or signed or required to be made or signed, in accordance with parts 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, and 78 of this chapter, by:
(1) The designated representative; or
- 40 CFR 75.66 — Petitions to the Administrator.
- 40 CFR 75.60 — General Provisions.
- 40 CFR 72.6 — Applicability.
- 40 CFR 72.73 — State Issuance of Phase II Permits.
- 40 CFR 72.60 — General.
- 40 CFR 76.9 — Permit Application and Compliance Plans.
- 40 CFR 75.63 — Initial Certification or Recertification Application.
- 40 CFR 75.62 — Monitoring Plan Submittals.
- 40 CFR 72.74 — Federal Issuance of Phase II Permits.