40 CFR 721.10414 - Polycyclic polyamine diester organometallic compound (generic) (P-10-358).
(a) Chemical substance and significant new uses subject to reporting.
(1) The chemical substance identified as iron(1 ), chloro[rel-1,5-dimethyl (1R,2S,4R,5S)-9,9-dihydroxy-3-methyl-2,4-di(2-pyridinyl-.kappa.N)-7-[(2-pyridinyl-.kappa.N)methyl]-3,7-diazabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane-1,5-dicarboxylate-.kappa.N3,.kappa.N7]-,chloride (1:1), (OC-6-63)-(PMN P-10-358, CAS No. 478945-46-9) is subject to reporting under this section for the significant new uses described in paragraph (a)(2) of this section. The requirements of this section do not apply to quantities of the PMN substance after it has been completely reacted (cured).
(2) The significant new uses are:
(i) Protection in the workplace. Requirements as specified in § 721.63(a)(1), (a)(2), (a)(3), (a)(6)(i), (a)(6)(ii), (a)(6)(iv), (a)(6)(v), (a)(6)(vi), (b) (concentration set at 1.0 percent), and (c).
(ii) Hazard communication program. Requirements as specified in § 721.72(a), (b), (c), (d), (e) (concentration set at 1.0 percent), (g)(1)(i), (g)(1)(iii), (g)(1)(iv), (g)(1)(viii), (g)(2)(i), (g)(2)(v), (g)(3)(i), (g)(3)(ii), and (g)(5).
(iii) Industrial, commercial, and consumer activities. Requirements as specified in § 721.80(j), (t), (v)(1), (v)(2), (w)(1), (w)(2), (x)(1), and (x)(2).
(b) Specific requirements. The provisions of subpart A of this part apply to this section except as modified by this paragraph.
(1) Recordkeeping. Recordkeeping requirements as specified in § 721.125(a) through (i) are applicable to manufacturers, importers, and processors of this substance.
(2) Limitations or revocation of certain notification requirements. The provisions of § 721.185 apply to this section.
(3) Determining whether a specific use is subject to this section. The provisions of § 721.1725(b)(1) apply to paragraph (a)(2)(iii) of this section.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 721 after this date.