40 CFR 80.1130 - Requirements for exporters of renewable fuels.
(a) Any party that owns any amount of renewable fuel (in its neat form or blended with gasoline or diesel) that is exported from the region described in § 80.1126(a) shall acquire sufficient RINs to offset a Renewable Volume Obligation representing the exported renewable fuel.
(1) A renewable fuel exporter's total Renewable Volume Obligation shall be calculated according to the following formula:
(i) If the equivalence value for a volume of renewable fuel can be determined pursuant to § 80.1115 based on its composition, then the appropriate equivalence value shall be used in the calculation of the exporter's Renewable Volume Obligation.
(ii) If the equivalence value for a volume of renewable fuel cannot be determined, the value of EVk shall be 1.0.
- 40 CFR 80.1160 — What Acts Are Prohibited Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1151 — What Are the Recordkeeping Requirements Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1150 — What Are the Registration Requirements Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1152 — What Are the Reporting Requirements Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1127 — How Are RINs Used to Demonstrate Compliance?