40 CFR 80.76 - Registration of refiners, importers or oxygenate blenders.
(a) Registration with the Administrator of EPA is required for any refiner and importer that produces or imports any reformulated gasoline or RBOB, and any oxygenate blender that blends oxygenate into RBOB.
(b) Any person required to register shall do so by November 1, 1994, or not later than three months in advance of the first date that such person will produce or import reformulated gasoline or RBOB or conventional gasoline, whichever is later.
(c) Registration shall be on forms prescribed by the Administrator, and shall include the following information:
(1) The name, business address, contact name, and telephone number of the refiner, importer, or oxygenate blender;
(2) For each separate refinery and oxygenate blending facility, the facility name, physical location, contact name, telephone number, and type of facility; and
(3) For each separate refinery and oxygenate blending facility, and for each importer's operations in a single PADD:
(i) Whether records are kept on-site or off-site of the refinery or oxygenate blending facility, or in the case of importers, the registered address;
(ii) If records are kept off-site, the primary off-site storage facility name, physical location, contact name, and telephone number; and
(iii) The name, address, contact name and telephone number of the independent laboratory used to meet the independent analysis requirements of § 80.65(f).
(d) EPA will supply a registration number to each refiner, importer, and oxygenate blender, and a facility registration number for each refinery and oxygenate blending facility that is identified, which shall be used in all reports to the Administrator.
(1) Any refiner, importer, or oxygenate blender shall submit updated registration information to the Administrator within thirty days of any occasion when the registration information previously supplied becomes incomplete or inaccurate; except that
(2) EPA must be notified in writing of any change in designated independent laboratory at least thirty days in advance of such change.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 80 after this date.