40 CFR 80.76 - Registration of refiners, importers or oxygenate blenders.
(a) Registration with the Administrator of EPA is required for any refiner and importer that produces or imports any reformulated gasoline or RBOB, and any oxygenate blender that blends oxygenate into RBOB.
(b) Any person required to register shall do so by November 1, 1994, or not later than three months in advance of the first date that such person will produce or import reformulated gasoline or RBOB or conventional gasoline, whichever is later.
(c) Registration shall be on forms prescribed by the Administrator, and shall include the following information:
(iii) The name, address, contact name and telephone number of the independent laboratory used to meet the independent analysis requirements of § 80.65(f).
(d) EPA will supply a registration number to each refiner, importer, and oxygenate blender, and a facility registration number for each refinery and oxygenate blending facility that is identified, which shall be used in all reports to the Administrator.
(1) Any refiner, importer, or oxygenate blender shall submit updated registration information to the Administrator within thirty days of any occasion when the registration information previously supplied becomes incomplete or inaccurate; except that
(2) EPA must be notified in writing of any change in designated independent laboratory at least thirty days in advance of such change.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 80 after this date.
- 40 CFR 80.1416 — Petition Process for Evaluation of New Renewable Fuels Pathways.
- 40 CFR 80.65 — General Requirements for Refiners and Importers.
- 40 CFR 80.1611 — Standards and Requirements for Certified Ethanol Denaturant.
- 40 CFR 80.94 — Requirements for Gasoline Produced at Foreign Refineries.
- 40 CFR 80.1650 — Registration.
- 40 CFR 80.1450 — What Are the Registration Requirements Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1150 — What Are the Registration Requirements Under the RFS Program?
- 40 CFR 80.93 — Individual Baseline Submission and Approval.
- 40 CFR 80.103 — Registration of Refiners and Importers.
- 40 CFR 80.597 — What Are the Registration Requirements?
- 40 CFR 80.190 — Who Must Register With EPA Under the Sulfur Program?
- 40 CFR 80.1225 — Who Must Register With EPA Under the Gasoline Benzene Program?
- 40 CFR 80.810 — Who Shall Register With EPA Under the Gasoline Toxics Program?