40 CFR 80.77 - Product transfer documentation.
On each occasion when any person transfers custody or title to any reformulated gasoline, RBOB, or pentane for use by a pentane blender other than when gasoline is sold or dispensed for use in motor vehicles at a retail outlet or wholesale purchaser-consumer facility, the transferor shall provide to the transferee documents which include the following information:
(a) The name and address of the transferor;
(b) The name and address of the transferee;
(c) The volume of gasoline, RBOB, or pentane for use by a pentane blender which is being transferred;
(d) The location of the gasoline or pentane for use by a pentane blender at the time of the transfer;
(e) The date of the transfer;
(f) The proper identification of the product as reformulated gasoline, RBOB, or pentane for use by a pentane blender; and
(g) In the case of reformulated gasoline or RBOB:
(1) The proper identification as:
(A) VOC-controlled for VOC-Control Region 1; or VOC-controlled for VOC-Control Region 2; or Not VOC-controlled; or
(B) In the case of gasoline or RBOB that is VOC-controlled for VOC-Control Region 1, the gasoline may be identified as suitable for use either in VOC-Control Region 1 or VOC-Control Region 2;
(iii) Prior to January 1, 1998, certified under the simple model standards or certified under the complex model standards; and
(2) The minimum and/or maximum standards with which the gasoline or RBOB conforms for:
(i) Benzene content;
(iii) In the case of VOC-controlled gasoline subject to the simple model standards, RVP;
(iv) In the case of gasoline subject to the complex model standards:
(A) Prior to January 1, 1998, the NOx emissions performance minimum, and for VOC-controlled gasoline the VOC emissions performance minimum, in milligrams per mile; and
(B) Beginning on January 1, 1998, for VOC-controlled gasoline, the VOC emissions performance minimum.
(3) Identification of VOC-controlled reformulated gasoline or RBOB as gasoline or RBOB which contains ethanol, or which does not contain any ethanol; and
(4) For transfers of custody of gasoline subject to the provisions of § 80.69(a)(11), the information required to be included on product transfer documents under § 80.69(a)(11)(vii)(A).
(h) Prior to January 1, 1998, in the case of reformulated gasoline or RBOB subject to the complex model standards:
(1) The name and EPA registration number of the refinery at which the gasoline was produced, or importer that imported the gasoline; and
(2) Instructions that the gasoline or RBOB may not be combined with any other gasoline or RBOB that was produced at any other refinery or was imported by any other importer;
(i) In the case of RBOB:
(1) The designation of the RBOB as suitable for blending with:
(ii) Ether-only; or
(iii) Other specified oxygenate type(s) and amount(s);
(2) The oxygenate type(s) and amount(s) that are intended for blending with the RBOB;
(3) Instructions that the RBOB may not be combined with any other RBOB except other RBOB having the same requirements for oxygenate type(s) and amount(s), or, prior to blending, with reformulated gasoline.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 80 after this date.