40 CFR 80.910 - How does a refiner or importer apply for a toxics baseline?
(1) A refiner or importer shall submit an application to EPA which includes the information required under paragraph (c) of this section no later than June 30, 2001, or 3 months prior to the first introduction of gasoline into commerce from the refinery or by the importer, whichever is later.
(2) A refiner or importer shall submit an application to EPA for the purposes of this subpart simultaneously with the submission of a petition under § 80.93(d).
(b) The toxics baseline request shall be sent to: U.S. EPA, Attn: Toxics Program (6406J), 1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Washington, DC 20460. For commercial (non-postal) delivery: U.S. EPA, Attn: Toxics Program, 501 3rd Street NW, Washington, DC 20001.
(c) The toxics baseline application shall include the following information:
(1) A listing of the names and addresses of all refineries owned by the company for which the refiner is applying for a toxics baseline, or the name and address of the importer applying for a toxics baseline.
(2) For each refinery and importer -
(i) The baseline toxics value for each type of gasoline, per § 80.815(b), calculated in accordance with § 80.915;
(ii) The baseline toxics volume for each type of gasoline, per § 80.815(b), calculated in accordance with § 80.915;
(iii) For those with insufficient data pursuant to § 80.855, a statement that the refinery's or importer's baseline toxics value is the default compliance baseline specified at § 80.855(b), and that its baseline toxics volume is zero.
(3) A letter signed by the president, chief operating or chief executive officer, of the company, or his/her delegate, stating that the information contained in the toxics baseline determination is true to the best of his/her knowledge.
(4) Name, address, phone number, facsimile number and E-mail address of a company contact person.
(5) The following information for each batch of gasoline produced or imported during the period 1998-2000, separately for each type of gasoline listed at § 80.815(b):
(i) Batch number assigned to the batch under § 80.65(d) or § 80.101(i);
(ii) Volume; and
(iii) Applicable toxics value determined as specified at § 80.915(c).
(d) Foreign refiners shall follow the procedures specified in § 80.1030(b) to establish individual toxics baseline values for a foreign refinery.
(e) By October 31, 2001, or 4 months after the submission date, whichever is later, EPA will notify the submitter of approval of its toxics baseline.
(f) If at any time the baseline submitted in accordance with the requirements of this section is determined to be incorrect, the corrected baseline applies ab initio and the annual average toxics requirements are deemed to be those applicable under the corrected information.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 80 after this date.