Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 80.990 What are the toxics reporting requirements?
Beginning with the 2002 averaging period, and continuing for each averaging period thereafter, any refiner or importer shall submit to EPA the information required in this section, and such other information as EPA may require.
(a)Refiner and importer annual reports. Any refiner, for each of its refineries and/or aggregate(s) of refineries, and any importer for the gasoline it imports, shall:
(1) Include in its reformulated gasoline toxics emissions performance averaging report per § 80.75(e) the compliance baseline and incremental volume, Vinc, for its reformulated gasoline and RBOB, combined, per § 80.850.
(2) Include in its conventional gasoline report per § 80.105 the compliance baseline and incremental volume, Vinc, for its conventional gasoline per § 80.850.
(3) Exclude Certified Toxics-FRGAS under § 80.1030, if an importer.
(b)Additional reporting requirements for importers. Any importer shall report the following information for Toxics-FRGAS imported during the averaging period:
(1) The EPA refiner and refinery registration numbers of each foreign refiner and refinery where the Certified Toxics-FRGAS was produced; and
(2) The total gallons of Certified Toxics-FRGAS and Non-Certified Toxics-FRGAS imported from each foreign refiner and refinery.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.