40 CFR 90.1205 - In-use test program reporting requirements.
(a) The manufacturer shall submit to the Administrator within ninety (90) days of completion of testing for a given model year's engines, all emission testing results generated from the voluntary in-use testing program. The following information must be reported for each test engine:
(1) Engine family;
(4) Engine serial number;
(5) Date of manufacture;
(6) Hours of use;
(7) Date and time of each test attempt;
(8) Results (if any) of each test attempt;
(9) Schedules, descriptions and justifications of all maintenance and/or adjustments performed;
(10) Schedules, descriptions and justifications of all modifications and/or repairs; and
(11) A listing of any test engines that were deleted from the aging process or testing process and technical justifications to support the deletion.
(b) All testing reports and requests for approvals made under this subpart shall be addressed to: Manager, Engine Compliance Programs Group (6403-J), U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, DC 20460.