40 CFR 91.703 - Admission.
(a) A nonconforming marine SI engine offered for importation may only be imported into the United States under § 91.704, provided that an exemption or exclusion is granted by the Administrator. Final admission shall not be granted unless the marine SI engine is exempted or excluded under § 91.704.
(b) In order to obtain admission the importer must submit to the Administrator a written request for approval containing the following:
(1) Identification of the importer of the marine SI engine and the importer's address, telephone number, and taxpayer identification number;
(2) Identification of the marine SI engine owner, the owner's address, telephone number, and taxpayer identification number;
(3) Identification of the marine SI engine including make, model, identification number, and original production year;
(4) Information indicating under what provision of these regulations the marine SI engine is to be imported;
(5) Identification of the place(s) where the subject marine SI engine is to be stored;
(6) Authorization for EPA enforcement officers to conduct inspections or testing otherwise permitted by the Act or regulations thereunder; and
(7) Such other information as is deemed necessary by the Administrator.