40 CFR 92.5 - Reference materials.
The materials listed in this section are incorporated by reference into this part with the approval of the Director of the Federal Register under 5 U.S.C. 552(a) and 1 1 CFR part 51. To enforce any edition other than that specified in this section, a document must be published in the Federal Register and the material must be available to the public. All approved materials are available for inspection at the Air and Radiation Docket and Information Center (Air Docket) in the EPA Docket Center (EPA/DC) at Rm. 3334, EPA West Bldg., 1301 Constitution Ave. NW., Washington, DC. The EPA/DC Public Reading Room hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The telephone number of the EPA/DC Public Reading Room is (202) 566-1744, and the telephone number for the Air Docket is (202) 566-1742. These approved materials are also available for inspection at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). For information on the availability of this material at NARA, call (202) 741-6030 or go to http://www.archives.gov/federal_register/code_of_federal_regulations/ibr_locations.html. In addition, these materials are available from the sources listed below.
(a)ANSI material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from the American National Standards Institute, 25 West 43rd St., 4th Floor, New York, NY 10036, or by calling (212) 642-4900, or at http://www.ansi.org.
(1) ANSI B109.1-1992, Diaphragm Type Gas Displacment Meters, IBR approved for § 92.117.
(b)ASTM material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from ASTM International, 100 Barr Harbor Dr., P.O. Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959, or by calling (877) 909-ASTM, or at http://www.astm.org.
(c)SAE material. Copies of these materials may be obtained from the Society of Automotive Engineers International, 400 Commonwealth Dr., Warrendale, PA 15096-0001, or by calling (877) 606-7323 (United States and Canada only) or (724) 776-4970 (outside the United States and Canada only), or at http://www.sae.org.
(1) SAE Paper 770141, 1977, Optimization of a Flame Ionization Detector for Determination of Hydrocarbon in Diluted Automotive Exhausts, Glenn D. Reschke, IBR approved for § 92.119.
(2) SAE Recommended Practice J244, June 83, Measurement of Intake Air or Exhaust Gas Flow of Diesel Engines, IBR approved for § 92.108.
Title 40 published on 10-May-2017 04:28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 92 after this date.
- 40 CFR 92.113 — Fuel Specifications.
- 40 CFR 92.119 — Hydrocarbon Analyzer Calibration.
- 40 CFR 92.508 — Calculation and Reporting of Test Results.
- 40 CFR 92.108 — Intake and Cooling Air Measurements.
- 40 CFR 92.9 — Compliance With Emission Standards.
- 40 CFR 92.117 — Gas Meter or Flow Instrumentation Calibration, Particulate Measurement.