40 CFR 98.147 - Records that must be retained.
(a) If a CEMS is used to measure emissions, then you must retain the records required under § 98.37 for the Tier 4 Calculation Methodology and the following information specified in paragraphs (a)(1) and (a)(2) of this section:
(1) Monthly glass production rate for each continuous glass melting furnace (tons).
(1) Monthly glass production rate for each continuous glass melting furnace (metric tons).
(3) Data on carbonate-based mineral mass fractions provided by the raw material supplier for all raw materials consumed annually and included in calculating process emissions in Equation N-1 of this subpart.
(4) Results of all tests used to verify the carbonate-based mineral mass fraction for each carbonate-based raw material charged to a continuous glass melting furnace, including the data specified in paragraphs (b)(4)(i) through (b)(4)(v) of this section.
(i) Date of test.
(ii) Method(s), and any variations of the methods, used in the analyses.
(iii) Mass fraction of each sample analyzed.
(iv) Relevant calibration data for the instrument(s) used in the analyses.
(v) Name and address of laboratory that conducted the tests.
(c) All other documentation used to support the reported GHG emissions.
(d)Verification software records. You must keep a record of the file generated by the verification software specified in § 98.5(b) for the applicable data specified in paragraphs (d)(1) through (3) of this section. Retention of this file satisfies the recordkeeping requirement for the data in paragraphs (d)(1) through (3) of this section.
(1) Annual average decimal mass fraction of carbonate-based mineral in each carbonate-based raw material for each continuous glass melting furnace (specify the default value, if used, or the value determined according to § 98.144) (percentage, expressed as a decimal) (Equation N-1 of § 98.143).
(3) Decimal fraction of each calcination achieved for carbonate-based raw material for each continuous glass melting furnace (specify the default value, if used, or the value determined according to § 98.144) (percentage, expressed as a decimal) (Equation N-1).
Title 40 published on 10-May-2017 04:28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 98 after this date.