40 CFR 98.287 - Records that must be retained.
In addition to the records required by § 98.3(g), you must retain the records specified in paragraphs (a) through (c) of this section for each silicon carbide production facility.
(a) If a CEMS is used to measure CO2 emissions, you must retain under this subpart the records required for the Tier 4 Calculation Methodology in § 98.37 and the information listed in this paragraph (a):
(1) Records of all petroleum coke purchases.
(2) Annual operating hours.
(b) If a CEMS is not used to measure emissions, you must retain records for the information listed in this paragraph (b):
(1) Records of all analyses and calculations conducted for reported data listed in § 98.286(b).
(2) Records of all petroleum coke purchases.
(3) Annual operating hours.
(c) Verification software records. You must keep a record of the file generated by the verification software specified in § 98.5(b) for the applicable data specified in paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section. Retention of this file satisfies the recordkeeping requirement for the data in paragraphs (c)(1) and (2) of this section.
(1) Carbon content factor for petroleum coke consumed in month from the supplier or as measured by the applicable method (percent by weight expressed as a decimal fraction) (Equation BB-1 of § 98.283).
(2) Petroleum coke consumption in month (tons) (Equation BB-2 of § 98.283).
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 98 after this date.