40 CFR Part 141, Subpart T - Enhanced Filtration and Disinfection - Systems Serving Fewer Than 10,000 People
subjgrpGeneral Requirements (§§ 141.500 - 141.503)
subjgrpFinished Water Reservoirs (§§ 141.510 - 141.511)
subjgrpAdditional Watershed Control Requirements for Unfiltered Systems (§§ 141.520 - 141.522)
- § 141.520 Is my system subject to the updated watershed control requirements?
- § 141.521 What updated watershed control requirements must my unfiltered system implement to continue to avoid filtration?
- § 141.522 How does the State determine whether my system's watershed control requirements are adequate?
subjgrpDisinfection Profile (§§ 141.530 - 141.536)
- § 141.530 What is a disinfection profile and who must develop one?
- § 141.531 What criteria must a State use to determine that a profile is unnecessary?
- § 141.532 How does my system develop a disinfection profile and when must it begin?
- § 141.533 What data must my system collect to calculate a disinfection profile?
- § 141.534 How does my system use this data to calculate an inactivation ratio?
- § 141.535 What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
- § 141.536 My system has developed an inactivation ratio; what must we do now?
subjgrpDisinfection Benchmark (§§ 141.540 - 141.544)
- § 141.540 Who has to develop a disinfection benchmark?
- § 141.541 What are significant changes to disinfection practice?
- § 141.542 What must my system do if we are considering a significant change to disinfection practices?
- § 141.543 How is the disinfection benchmark calculated?
- § 141.544 What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
subjgrpCombined Filter Effluent Requirements (§§ 141.550 - 141.553)
- § 141.550 Is my system required to meet subpart T combined filter effluent turbidity limits?
- § 141.551 What strengthened combined filter effluent turbidity limits must my system meet?
- § 141.552 My system consists of “alternative filtration” and is required to conduct a demonstration - what is required of my system and how does the State establish my turbidity limits?
- § 141.553 My system practices lime softening - is there any special provision regarding my combined filter effluent?
subjgrpIndividual Filter Turbidity Requirements (§§ 141.560 - 141.564)
- § 141.560 Is my system subject to individual filter turbidity requirements?
- § 141.561 What happens if my system's turbidity monitoring equipment fails?
- § 141.562 My system only has two or fewer filters - is there any special provision regarding individual filter turbidity monitoring?
- § 141.563 What follow-up action is my system required to take based on continuous turbidity monitoring?
- § 141.564 My system practices lime softening - is there any special provision regarding my individual filter turbidity monitoring?
subjgrpReporting and Recordkeeping Requirements (§§ 141.570 - 141.571)
67 FR 1839, Jan. 14, 2002, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 141 after this date.