40 CFR Part 141, Subpart T - Enhanced Filtration and Disinfection
- General Requirements
- Finished Water Reservoirs
Additional Watershed Control Requirements for Unfiltered Systems
- § 141.520 — Is my system subject to the updated watershed control requirements?
- § 141.521 — What updated watershed control requirements must my unfiltered system implement to continue to avoid filtration?
- § 141.522 — How does the State determine whether my system's watershed control requirements are adequate?
- § 141.530 — What is a disinfection profile and who must develop one?
- § 141.531 — What criteria must a State use to determine that a profile is unnecessary?
- § 141.532 — How does my system develop a disinfection profile and when must it begin?
- § 141.533 — What data must my system collect to calculate a disinfection profile?
- § 141.534 — How does my system use this data to calculate an inactivation ratio?
- § 141.535 — What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
- § 141.536 — My system has developed an inactivation ratio; what must we do now?
- § 141.540 — Who has to develop a disinfection benchmark?
- § 141.541 — What are significant changes to disinfection practice?
- § 141.542 — What must my system do if we are considering a significant change to disinfection practices?
- § 141.543 — How is the disinfection benchmark calculated?
- § 141.544 — What if my system uses chloramines, ozone, or chlorine dioxide for primary disinfection?
Combined Filter Effluent Requirements
- § 141.550 — Is my system required to meet subpart T combined filter effluent turbidity limits?
- § 141.551 — What strengthened combined filter effluent turbidity limits must my system meet?
- § 141.552 — My system consists of “alternative filtration” and is required to conduct a demonstration—what is required of my system and how does the State establish my turbidity limits?
- § 141.553 — My system practices lime softening—is there any special provision regarding my combined filter effluent?
Individual Filter Turbidity Requirements
- § 141.560 — Is my system subject to individual filter turbidity requirements?
- § 141.561 — What happens if my system's turbidity monitoring equipment fails?
- § 141.562 — My system only has two or fewer filters—is there any special provision regarding individual filter turbidity monitoring?
- § 141.563 — What follow-up action is my system required to take based on continuous turbidity monitoring?
- § 141.564 — My system practices lime softening—is there any special provision regarding my individual filter turbidity monitoring?
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements
67 FR 1839, Jan. 14, 2002, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.