40 CFR Part 142, Subpart K - Variances for Small System
prev | next
- § 142.301 — What is a small system variance?
- § 142.302 — Who can issue a small system variance?
- § 142.303 — Which size public water systems can receive a small system variance?
- § 142.304 — For which of the regulatory requirements is a small system variance available?
- § 142.305 — When can a small system variance be granted by a State?
- Review of Small System Variance Application
- § 142.308 — What public notice is required before a State or the Administrator proposes to issue a small system variance?
- § 142.309 — What are the public meeting requirements associated with the proposal of a small system variance?
- § 142.310 — How can a person served by the public water system obtain EPA review of a State proposed small system variance?
EPA Review And Approval of Small System Variances
- § 142.311 — What procedures allow the Administrator to object to a proposed small system variance or overturn a granted small system variance for a public water system serving 3,300 or fewer persons?
- § 142.312 — What EPA action is necessary when a State proposes to grant a small system variance to a public water system serving a population of more than 3,300 and fewer than 10,000 persons?
- § 142.313 — How will the Administrator review a State's program under this subpart?
63 FR 43848, Aug. 14, 1998, unless otherwise noted.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 142.