40 CFR Part 240, Appendix to Part 240 - Recommended Bibliography
prev | next
Appendix to Part 240—Recommended Bibliography
1. The Solid Waste Disposal Act as amended; Title II of Pub. L. 89-272, 89th Cong., S. 306, Oct. 20, 1965; Pub. L. 91-512, 91st Cong., H.R. 11833, Oct. 26, 1970. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1971. 14 p. Reprinted 1972.
2. Seven incinerators; evaluation, discussions, and authors' closure. [Washington, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1971. 40 p.] (Includes discussions and authors' closure for “An evaluation of seven incinerators” by W. C. Achinger and L. E. Daniels.)
3. DeMarco, J., D. J. Keller, J. Leckman, and J. L. Newton. Municipal-scale incinerator design and operation. Public Health Service Publication No. 2012. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1973. 98 p.
4. Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970; Pub. L. 91-596, 91st Cong., S. 2193, Dec. 29, 1970. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972.
5. Control techniques for particulate air pollutants. Publication AP-51. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, National Air Pollution Control Administration, 1969.
6. Zausner, E. R. An accounting system for incinerator operations. Public Health Service Publication No. 2032. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1970. 17 p.
7. Achinger, W. C., and J. J. Giar, Testing manual for solid waste incinerators. [Cincinnati], U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1973. [372 p., loose-leaf.] [Open-file report, restricted distribution.]
8. Nader, J. S., W. Carter, and F. Jaye. Performance Specifications for Stationary Source Monitoring Systems. NTIS PB. 230 934/AS (1974).
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 240.