40 CFR Part 243, Appendix to Part 243 - Recommended Bibliography
prev | next
Appendix to Part 243—Recommended Bibliography
1. American National Standard Z245.1. Safety standard for refuse collection equipment. New York. The American National Standards Institute.
2. Decision-Makers guide in solid waste management. Environmental Protection Publication SW-127. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974.
3. Grupenhoff, B. L., and K. A. Shuster. Paper and plastic solid waste sacks; a summary of available information; a Division of Technical Operations open-file report (TO 18.1.03.1). [Cincinnati], U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1971. 17 p. [Restricted distribution].
4. Hegdahl, T. A., Solid waste transfer stations; a state-of-the-art report on systems incorporating highway transportation, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1972, 160 p. (Distributed by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Virginia, as PB 213 511).
5. National Sanitation Foundation standard no. 31 for polyethylene refuse bags. Ann Arbor, The National Sanitation Foundation, May 22, 1970. 6 p.
6. National Sanitation Foundation standard no. 32 for paper refuse sacks. Ann Arbor, The National Sanitation Foundation, Nov. 13, 1970. 6 p.
7. National Sanitation Foundation standard no. 13 for refuse compactors and compactor systems. Ann Arbor, The National Sanitation Foundation, March 1973. 12 p.
8. Operation responsible (a safety training manual for S.W. Collection): Safe refuse collection: instructor's manual with slides, training manual with slides, and 16 mm film. Available from the National Audiovisual Center, General Services Administration, Washington, DC 20409.
9. Ralph Stone and Company, Inc. The use of bags for solid waste storage and collection. Environmental Protection Publication SW-42d. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1972. 264 p. (Distributed by National Technical Information Service, Springfield, Virginia, as PB 212 590).
10. Shuster, K. A., and D. A. Schur. Heuristic routing for solid waste collection vehicles. Environmental Protection Publication SW-113. Washington, U.S. Government Printing Office, 1974. 45 p.
11. Shuster, K. (Office of Solid Waste Management Programs.) Analysis of fuel consumption for solid waste management. Unpublished data, January 1974.
12. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Pesticides and pesticides containers; regulations for acceptance and recommended procedures for disposal and storage. Federal Register, 39 (85): 15235-15241, May 1, 1974.
13. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Pesticides and pesticides containers; proposed regulations for prohibition of certain acts regarding disposal and storage. Federal Register, 39 (200): 36847-36950, October 15, 1974.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 243.