40 CFR Part 266, Appendix XIII to Part 266 - Mercury Bearing Wastes That May Be Processed in Exempt Mercury Recovery Units
prev | next
Appendix XIII to Part 266—Mercury Bearing Wastes That May Be Processed in Exempt Mercury Recovery Units
These are exempt mercury-bearing materials with less than 500 ppm of 40 CFR Part 261, appendix VIII organic constituents when generated by manufacturers or users of mercury or mercury products.
1. Activated carbon
2. Decomposer graphite
5. Protective clothing
7. Respiratory cartridge filters
8. Cleanup articles
9. Plastic bags and other contaminated containers
10. Laboratory and process control samples
11. K106 and other wastewater treatment plant sludge and filter cake
12. Mercury cell sump and tank sludge
13. Mercury cell process solids
14. Recoverable levels of mercury contained in soil
[59 FR 48042, Sept. 19, 1994, as amended at 71 FR 40278, July 14, 2006]
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 266.