40 CFR Part 30 - TRANSPARENCY IN SIGNIFICANT REGULATORY ACTIONS AND INFLUENTIAL SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION
- § 30.1 What is the purpose of this part?
- § 30.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 30.3 How do the provisions of this part apply?
- § 30.4 What requirements apply to the EPA's use of studies in significant regulatory actions?
- § 30.5 What requirements apply to the EPA's use of dose-response data underlying pivotal science?
- § 30.6 What role does independent peer review have in this part?
- § 30.7 May the EPA Administrator grant exemptions to this part?