40 CFR Part 312, Subpart C - Standards and Practices
prev | next
- § 312.20 All appropriate inquiries.
- § 312.21 Results of inquiry by an environmental professional.
- § 312.22 Additional inquiries.
- § 312.23 Interviews with past and present owners, operators, and occupants.
- § 312.24 Reviews of historical sources of information.
- § 312.25 Searches for recorded environmental cleanup liens.
- § 312.26 Reviews of Federal, State, Tribal, and local government records.
- § 312.27 Visual inspections of the facility and of adjoining properties.
- § 312.28 Specialized knowledge or experience on the part of the defendant.
- § 312.29 The relationship of the purchase price to the value of the property, if the property was not contaminated.
- § 312.30 Commonly known or reasonably ascertainable information about the property.
- § 312.31 The degree of obviousness of the presence or likely presence of contamination at the property, and the ability to detect the contamination by appropriate investigation.
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 312.