40 CFR Part 312, Subpart C - Standards and Practices
- § 312.20 — All appropriate inquiries.
- § 312.21 — Results of inquiry by an environmental professional.
- § 312.22 — Additional inquiries.
- § 312.23 — Interviews with past and present owners, operators, and occupants.
- § 312.24 — Reviews of historical sources of information.
- § 312.25 — Searches for recorded environmental cleanup liens.
- § 312.26 — Reviews of Federal, State, Tribal, and local government records.
- § 312.27 — Visual inspections of the facility and of adjoining properties.
- § 312.28 — Specialized knowledge or experience on the part of the defendant.
- § 312.29 — The relationship of the purchase price to the value of the property, if the property was not contaminated.
- § 312.30 — Commonly known or reasonably ascertainable information about the property.
- § 312.31 — The degree of obviousness of the presence or likely presence of contamination at the property, and the ability to detect the contamination by appropriate investigation.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 312 after this date.