40 CFR Part 35, Subpart M - Grants for Technical Assistance
- § 35.4000 — Authority.
- § 35.4005 — What is a Technical Assistance Grant?
- § 35.4010 — What does this subpart do?
- § 35.4011 — Do the general grant regulations for nonprofit organizations apply to TAGs?
- § 35.4012 — If there appears to be a difference between the requirements in 40 CFR part 30 and this subpart, which regulations should my group follow?
- § 35.4015 — Do certain words in this subpart have specific meaning?
Who Is Eligible?
- § 35.4020 — Is my community group eligible for a TAG?
- § 35.4025 — Is there any way my group can get a TAG if it is currently ineligible?
- § 35.4030 — Can I be part of a TAG group if I belong to an ineligible group?
- § 35.4035 — Does EPA use the same eligibility criteria for TAGs at “Federal facility” sites?
- § 35.4040 — How many groups can receive a TAG at one Superfund site?
- Your Responsibilities as a TAG Recipient
- How Much Money TAGs Provide
- What TAGs Can Pay For
How You Get the Money
- § 35.4080 — Does my group get a lump sum up front, or does EPA reimburse us for costs we incur?
- § 35.4085 — Can my group get an “advance payment” to help us get started?
- § 35.4090 — If my group is eligible for an advance payment, how do we get our funds?
- § 35.4095 — What can my group pay for with an advance payment?
- § 35.4100 — Can my group incur any costs prior to the award of our grant?
How To Apply for a TAG
- § 35.4105 — What is the first step for getting a TAG?
- § 35.4106 — What information should an LOI include?
- § 35.4110 — What does EPA do once it receives the first LOI from a group?
- § 35.4115 — After the public notice that EPA has received an LOI, how much time does my group have to form a coalition or submit a separate LOI?
- § 35.4120 — What does my group do next?
- § 35.4125 — What else does my group need to do?
- § 35.4130 — What must be included in my group's budget?
- § 35.4135 — What period of time should my group's budget cover?
- § 35.4140 — What must be included in my group's work plan?
- § 35.4145 — How much time do my group or other interested groups have to submit a TAG application to EPA?
- § 35.4150 — What happens after my group submits its application to EPA?
- § 35.4155 — How does EPA decide whether to award a TAG to our group?
- § 35.4160 — What does EPA do if more than one group applies for a TAG at the same site?
- § 35.4161 — Does the TAG application process affect the schedule for work at my site?
- § 35.4165 — When does EPA award a TAG?
- Managing Your TAG
Procuring a Technical Advisor or Other Contractor With TAG Funds
- § 35.4190 — How does my group identify a qualified technical advisor?
- § 35.4195 — Are there certain people my group cannot select to be our technical advisor, grant administrator, or other contractor under the grant?
- § 35.4200 — What restrictions apply to contractors my group procures for our TAG?
- § 35.4205 — How does my group procure a technical advisor or any other contractor?
- § 35.4210 — Must my group solicit and document bids for our procurements?
- § 35.4215 — What if my group can't find an adequate number of potential sources for a technical advisor or other contractor?
- § 35.4220 — How does my group ensure a prospective contractor does not have a conflict of interest?
- § 35.4225 — What if my group decides a prospective contractor has a conflict of interest?
- § 35.4230 — What are my group's contractual responsibilities once we procure a contractor?
- § 35.4235 — Are there specific provisions my group's contract(s) must contain?
- Requirements for TAG Contractors
Grant Disputes, Termination, and Enforcement
- § 35.4245 — How does my group resolve a disagreement with EPA regarding our TAG?
- § 35.4250 — Under what circumstances would EPA terminate my group's TAG?
- § 35.4255 — Can my group terminate our TAG?
- § 35.4260 — What other steps might EPA take if my group fails to comply with the terms and conditions of our award?
- Closing Out a TAG
- Other Things You Need To Know
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR 35 after this date.