40 CFR Part 408, Subpart F - Non-Remote Alaskan Whole Crab and Crab Section Processing Subcategory
- § 408.60 Applicability; description of the non-remote Alaskan whole crab and crab section processing subcategory.
- § 408.61 Specialized definitions.
- § 408.62 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best practicable control technology currently available.
- § 408.63 [Reserved]
- § 408.64 Pretreatment standards for existing sources.
- § 408.65 Standards of performance for new sources.
- § 408.66 Pretreatment standards for new sources.
- § 408.67 Effluent limitations guidelines representing the degree of effluent reduction attainable by the application of the best conventional pollutant control technology (BCT).
Title 40 published on 2015-08-22.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 40 CFR Part 408.