40 CFR Subpart E - Procedures for Testing Physical (Design) and Performance Characteristics of Reference Methods and Class I and Class II Equivalent Methods for PM 2.5 or PM 10-2.5
- § 53.50 General provisions.
- § 53.51 Demonstration of compliance with design specifications and manufacturing and test requirements.
- § 53.52 Leak check test.
- § 53.53 Test for flow rate accuracy, regulation, measurement accuracy, and cut-off.
- § 53.54 Test for proper sampler operation following power interruptions.
- § 53.55 Test for effect of variations in power line voltage and ambient temperature.
- § 53.56 Test for effect of variations in ambient pressure.
- § 53.57 Test for filter temperature control during sampling and post-sampling periods.
- § 53.58 Operational field precision and blank test.
- § 53.59 Aerosol transport test for Class I equivalent method samplers.
- Table E-1 to Subpart E of Part 53 - Summary of Test Requirements for Reference and Class I Equivalent Methods for PM 2.5 and PM 10-2.5
- Table E-2 to Subpart E of Part 53 - Spectral Energy Distribution and Permitted Tolerance for Conducting Radiative Tests
- Figure E-1 to Subpart E of Part 53 - Designation Testing Checklist
- Appendix A to Subpart E of Part 53 - References
62 FR 38799, July 18, 1997, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.