40 CFR Part 60, Subpart Ja - Standards of Performance for Petroleum Refineries for Which Construction, Reconstruction, or Modification Commenced After May 14, 2007
- § 60.100a Applicability, designation of affected facility, and reconstruction.
- § 60.101a Definitions.
- § 60.102a Emissions limitations.
- § 60.103a Design, equipment, work practice or operational standards.
- § 60.104a Performance tests.
- § 60.105a Monitoring of emissions and operations for fluid catalytic cracking units (FCCU) and fluid coking units (FCU).
- § 60.106a Monitoring of emissions and operations for sulfur recovery plants.
- § 60.107a Monitoring of emissions and operations for fuel gas combustion devices and flares.
- § 60.108a Recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- § 60.109a Delegation of authority.
- Table 1 to Subpart Ja of Part 60 - Molar Exhaust Volumes and Molar Heat Content of Fuel Gas Constituents
73 FR 35867, June 24, 2008, unless otherwise noted.