40 CFR Part 60, Subpart KKKK - Standards of Performance for Stationary Combustion Turbines
- Emission Limits
- § 60.4315 — What pollutants are regulated by this subpart?
- § 60.4320 — What emission limits must I meet for nitrogen oxides (NO X )?
- § 60.4325 — What emission limits must I meet for NO X if my turbine burns both natural gas and distillate oil (or some other combination of fuels)?
- § 60.4330 — What emission limits must I meet for sulfur dioxide (SO 2 )?
- General Compliance Requirements
- § 60.4335 — How do I demonstrate compliance for NO X if I use water or steam injection?
- § 60.4340 — How do I demonstrate continuous compliance for NO X if I do not use water or steam injection?
- § 60.4345 — What are the requirements for the continuous emission monitoring system equipment, if I choose to use this option?
- § 60.4350 — How do I use data from the continuous emission monitoring equipment to identify excess emissions?
- § 60.4355 — How do I establish and document a proper parameter monitoring plan?
- § 60.4360 — How do I determine the total sulfur content of the turbine's combustion fuel?
- § 60.4365 — How can I be exempted from monitoring the total sulfur content of the fuel?
- § 60.4370 — How often must I determine the sulfur content of the fuel?
- § 60.4375 — What reports must I submit?
- § 60.4380 — How are excess emissions and monitor downtime defined for NO X ?
- § 60.4385 — How are excess emissions and monitoring downtime defined for SO 2 ?
- § 60.4390 — What are my reporting requirements if I operate an emergency combustion turbine or a research and development turbine?
- § 60.4395 — When must I submit my reports?
- Performance Tests
- § 60.4400 — How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests, regarding NO X ?
- § 60.4405 — How do I perform the initial performance test if I have chosen to install a NO X -diluent CEMS?
- § 60.4410 — How do I establish a valid parameter range if I have chosen to continuously monitor parameters?
- § 60.4415 — How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests for sulfur?
- Table 1 to Subpart KKKK of Part 60 - Nitrogen Oxide Emission Limits for New Stationary Combustion Turbines
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 60 after this date.