40 CFR Part 60, Subpart KKKK - Standards of Performance for Stationary Combustion Turbines
Subject Group 282Introduction (§ 60.4300)
Subject Group 283Applicability (§§ 60.4305 - 60.4310)
Subject Group 284Emission Limits (§§ 60.4315 - 60.4330)
- § 60.4315 What pollutants are regulated by this subpart?
- § 60.4320 What emission limits must I meet for nitrogen oxides (NOX)?
- § 60.4325 What emission limits must I meet for NOX if my turbine burns both natural gas and distillate oil (or some other combination of fuels)?
- § 60.4330 What emission limits must I meet for sulfur dioxide (SO2)?
Subject Group 285General Compliance Requirements (§ 60.4333)
Subject Group 286Monitoring (§§ 60.4335 - 60.4370)
- § 60.4335 How do I demonstrate compliance for NOX if I use water or steam injection?
- § 60.4340 How do I demonstrate continuous compliance for NOX if I do not use water or steam injection?
- § 60.4345 What are the requirements for the continuous emission monitoring system equipment, if I choose to use this option?
- § 60.4350 How do I use data from the continuous emission monitoring equipment to identify excess emissions?
- § 60.4355 How do I establish and document a proper parameter monitoring plan?
- § 60.4360 How do I determine the total sulfur content of the turbine's combustion fuel?
- § 60.4365 How can I be exempted from monitoring the total sulfur content of the fuel?
- § 60.4370 How often must I determine the sulfur content of the fuel?
Subject Group 287Reporting (§§ 60.4375 - 60.4395)
- § 60.4375 What reports must I submit?
- § 60.4380 How are excess emissions and monitor downtime defined for NOX?
- § 60.4385 How are excess emissions and monitoring downtime defined for SO2?
- § 60.4390 What are my reporting requirements if I operate an emergency combustion turbine or a research and development turbine?
- § 60.4395 When must I submit my reports?
Subject Group 288Performance Tests (§§ 60.4400 - 60.4415)
- § 60.4400 How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests, regarding NOX?
- § 60.4405 How do I perform the initial performance test if I have chosen to install a NOX-diluent CEMS?
- § 60.4410 How do I establish a valid parameter range if I have chosen to continuously monitor parameters?
- § 60.4415 How do I conduct the initial and subsequent performance tests for sulfur?
Subject Group 289Definitions (§ 60.4420)
- Table 1 to Subpart KKKK of Part 60 - Nitrogen Oxide Emission Limits for New Stationary Combustion Turbines
71 FR 38497, July 6, 2006, unless otherwise noted.