40 CFR Part 60, Subpart LLLL - Standards of Performance for New Sewage Sludge Incineration Units
Applicability and Delegation of Authority
- § 60.4770 — Does this subpart apply to my sewage sludge incineration unit?
- § 60.4775 — What is a new sewage sludge incineration unit?
- § 60.4780 — What sewage sludge incineration units are exempt from this subpart?
- § 60.4785 — Who implements and enforces this subpart?
- § 60.4790 — How are these new source performance standards structured?
- § 60.4795 — Do all nine components of these new source performance standards apply at the same time?
- Preconstruction Siting Analysis
Operator Training and Qualification
- § 60.4810 — What are the operator training and qualification requirements?
- § 60.4815 — When must the operator training course be completed?
- § 60.4820 — How do I obtain my operator qualification?
- § 60.4825 — How do I maintain my operator qualification?
- § 60.4830 — How do I renew my lapsed operator qualification?
- § 60.4835 — What if all the qualified operators are temporarily not accessible?
- § 60.4840 — What site-specific documentation is required and how often must it be reviewed by qualified operators and plant personnel?
Emission Limits, Emission Standards, and Operating Limits and Requirements
- § 60.4845 — What emission limits and standards must I meet and by when?
- § 60.4850 — What operating limits and requirements must I meet and by when?
- § 60.4855 — How do I establish operating limits if I do not use a wet scrubber, fabric filter, electrostatic precipitator, or activated carbon injection, or if I limit emissions in some other manner, to comply with the emission limits?
- § 60.4860 — Do the emission limits, emission standards, and operating limits apply during periods of startup, shutdown, and malfunction?
- § 60.4861 — How do I establish an affirmative defense for exceedance of an emission limit or standard during malfunction?
Initial Compliance Requirements
- § 60.4865 — How and when do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.4870 — How do I establish my operating limits?
- § 60.4875 — By what date must I conduct the initial air pollution control device inspection and make any necessary repairs?
- § 60.4880 — How do I develop a site-specific monitoring plan for my continuous monitoring, bag leak detection, and ash handling systems, and by what date must I conduct an initial performance evaluation?
Continuous Compliance Requirements
- § 60.4885 — How and when do I demonstrate continuous compliance with the emission limits and standards?
- § 60.4890 — How do I demonstrate continuous compliance with my operating limits?
- § 60.4895 — By what date must I conduct annual air pollution control device inspections and make any necessary repairs?
- Performance Testing, Monitoring, and Calibration Requirements
- Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Title V Operating Permits
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 60 after this date.