40 CFR Subpart UUUUa - Emission Guidelines for Greenhouse Gas Emissions From Existing Electric Utility Generating Units
Introduction (§§ 60.5700a - 60.5730a)
- § 60.5700a What is the purpose of this subpart?
- § 60.5705a Which pollutants are regulated by this subpart?
- § 60.5710a Am I affected by this subpart?
- § 60.5715a What is the review and approval process for my plan?
- § 60.5720a What if I do not submit a plan, my plan is incomplete, or my plan is not approvable?
- § 60.5725a In lieu of a State plan submittal, are there other acceptable option(s) for a State to meet its CAA section 111(d) obligations?
- § 60.5730a Is there an approval process for a negative declaration letter?
State Plan Requirements (§§ 60.5735a - 60.5765a)
- § 60.5735a What must I include in my federally enforceable State plan?
- § 60.5740a What must I include in my plan submittal?
- § 60.5745a What are the timing requirements for submitting my plan?
- § 60.5750a What schedules and compliance periods must I include in my plan?
- § 60.5755a What standards of performance must I include in my plan?
- § 60.5760a What is the procedure for revising my plan?
- § 60.5765a What must I do to meet my plan obligations?
Applicability of Plans to Designated Facilities (§§ 60.5770a - 60.5785a)
- § 60.5770a Does this subpart directly affect EGU owners or operators in my State?
- § 60.5775a What designated facilities must I address in my State plan?
- § 60.5780a What EGUs are excluded from being designated facilities?
- § 60.5785a What applicable monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting requirements do I need to include in my plan for designated facilities?
Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements (§§ 60.5790a - 60.5800a)
Definitions (§ 60.5805a)
84 FR 32579, July 8, 2019, unless otherwise noted.