40 CFR Part 63, Subpart QQQ - National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Primary Copper Smelting
prev | next
Subject Group 203What This Subpart Covers (§§ 63.1440 - 63.1443)
Subject Group 204Emission Limitations and Work Practice Standards (§§ 63.1444 - 63.1446)
- § 63.1444 What emissions limitations and work practice standards must I meet for my copper concentrate dryers, smelting furnaces, slag cleaning vessels, and copper converter departments?
- § 63.1445 What work practice standards must I meet for my fugitive dust sources?
- § 63.1446 What alternative emission limitation may I meet for my combined gas streams?
Subject Group 205Operation and Maintenance Requirements (§ 63.1447)
Subject Group 206General Compliance Requirements (§ 63.1448)
Subject Group 207Initial Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.1449 - 63.1451)
- § 63.1449 By what dates must I conduct performance tests or other initial compliance demonstrations?
- § 63.1450 What test methods and other procedures must I use to demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limitations?
- § 63.1451 How do I demonstrate initial compliance with the emission limitations, work practice standards, and operation and maintenance requirements that apply to me?
Subject Group 208Continuous Compliance Requirements (§§ 63.1452 - 63.1453)
Subject Group 209Notifications, Reports and Records (§§ 63.1454 - 63.1456)
Subject Group 210Other Requirements and Information (§§ 63.1457 - 63.1459)
- Table 1 to Subpart QQQ of Part 63 - Applicability of General Provisions to Subpart QQQ
- Figure 1 to Subpart QQQ of Part 63 - Data Summary Sheet for Determination of Average Opacity
67 FR 40491, June 12, 2002, unless otherwise noted.