40 CFR Part 80, Subpart L - Gasoline Benzene
- §§ 80.1200-80.1219 — [Reserved]
- General Information
- Gasoline Benzene Requirements
- § 80.1230 — What are the gasoline benzene requirements for refiners and importers?
- § 80.1235 — What gasoline is subject to the benzene requirements of this subpart?
- § 80.1236 — What requirements apply to California gasoline?
- § 80.1238 — How is a refinery's or importer's average benzene concentration determined?
- § 80.1240 — How is a refinery's or importer's compliance with the gasoline benzene requirements of this subpart determined?
- Averaging, Banking and Trading (ABT) Program
- § 80.1270 — Who may generate benzene credits under the ABT program?
- § 80.1275 — How are early benzene credits generated?
- § 80.1280 — How are refinery benzene baselines calculated?
- § 80.1285 — How does a refiner apply for a benzene baseline?
- § 80.1290 — How are standard benzene credits generated?
- § 80.1295 — How are gasoline benzene credits used?
- Hardship Provisions
- Small Refiner Provisions
- § 80.1338 — What criteria must be met to qualify as a small refiner for the gasoline benzene requirements of this subpart?
- § 80.1339 — Who is not eligible for the provisions for small refiners?
- § 80.1340 — How does a refiner obtain approval as a small refiner?
- § 80.1342 — What compliance options are available to small refiners under this subpart?
- § 80.1343 — What hardship relief provisions are available only to small refiners?
- § 80.1344 — What provisions are available to a non-small refiner that acquires one or more of a small refiner's refineries?
- Sampling, Testing and Retention Requirements
- § 80.1347 — What are the sampling and testing requirements for refiners and importers?
- § 80.1348 — What gasoline sample retention requirements apply to refiners and importers?
- § 80.1349 — Alternative sampling and testing requirements for importers who import gasoline into the United States by truck.
- Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements
- Attest Engagements
- Violations and Penalties
- § 80.1358 — What acts are prohibited under the gasoline benzene program?
- § 80.1359 — What evidence may be used to determine compliance with the prohibitions and requirements of this subpart and liability for violations of this subpart?
- § 80.1360 — Who is liable for violations under the gasoline benzene program?
- § 80.1361 — What penalties apply under the gasoline benzene program?
- Foreign Refiners
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 40.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 40 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 40 CFR Part 80 after this date.