§ 102-33.390What information must we report on Government aircraft?
(a) You must report the following information to GSA, Aircraft Management Policy Division (MTA), 1800 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20405:
(1) Inventory data on Federal aircraft through FAIRS.
(2) Cost and utilization data on Federal aircraft through FAIRS.
(3) Cost and utilization data on CAS aircraft and related aviation services through FAIRS.
(4) Accident and incident data through the ICAP Aircraft Accident Incident Reporting System (AAIRS).
(5) The results of cost-comparison studies in compliance with OMB Circular A-76 to justify purchasing, leasing, modernizing, replacing, or otherwise acquiring aircraft and related aviation services.
(b) Information on senior Federal officials and others who travel on Government aircraft to GSA, Travel Management Policy Division (MTT), 1800 F Street, NW., Washington, DC 20405 (see OMB Circular A-126 for specific rules and a definition of senior Federal official).
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 41.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.