41 CFR 102-35.25 - What management reports must we provide?

§ 102-35.25 What management reports must we provide?

(a) There are three reports that must be provided. The report summarizing the property provided to non-Federal recipients and the report summarizing exchange/sale transactions (see §§ 102-36.295 and 102-39.75 respectively of this subchapter B) must be provided every year (negative reports are required). In addition, if you conduct negotiated sales of surplus personal property valued over $5,000 in any year, you must report this transaction in accordance with § 102-38.115 (negative reports are not required for this report).

(b) The General Services Administration (GSA) may request other reports as authorized by 40 U.S.C. 506(a)(1)(A).

Title 41 published on 2015-09-24.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-35.