41 CFR 105-64.201 - How do I get access to my records?

prev | next
§ 105-64.201 How do I get access to my records?
You may request access to your record in person or by writing to the system manager or, in the case of geographically dispersed records, to the office maintaining the records (see appendix A to this part). Parents or guardians may obtain access to records of minors or when a court has determined that the individual of record is incompetent.

Title 41 published on 2014-07-01

no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code