41 CFR 105-64.407 - How do I file a Statement of Disagreement?

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 105-64.407 How do I file a Statement of Disagreement?

You may file a Statement of Disagreement with the system manager within 30 days of the denial to amend a record. The statement should explain why you believe the record to be inaccurate, irrelevant, untimely, or incomplete. The system manager will file the statement with your record, provide a copy to anyone who had previously received the record, and include a copy of it in any future disclosure.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code